Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

I Ranked (100 - 1k) and (1k -10k) Volume Keywords on Google Within a Week

Hey guys,

I am Rohit Kumar and I am back again on this YouTube channel.

First of all, I am extremely apologies for being late in presenting this video.

I was very busy for the last few days and that's why I did not get time to create an experimental video.

So for that reason, I apologies again.

Now, coming to the point. So the video for today is not about the experiment but I will show you something very interesting that I have already done in the past few weeks.

Guys, I am not a full-time YouTuber because I am a digital marketer just like you and I have to work on different websites and projects. 

In the last few days or I can say in the last few weeks, I was doing digital marketing on one of the websites assigned to me by my agency.

Read More:- How to Do Keyword Research for Blogs and New Website (Google + SEMrush + Ahrefs) SEO Tools Tutorial

So, basically, I am not the owner of this website and because I have to handle the website reputation and digital marketing process, I achieved something in the last few days.

Yes, I was able to rank the keywords on the 2nd page of the google search engine within a short period of time.

I can better say, I ranked the keyword on the 2nd page within a week.

And this was happened because of the keyword research I have done for my blogs and finally the magic happened.

I know guys this video will be not an experimental video, but by seeing this video you will be able to make the perfect strategy to rank your keywords nearby the first page of google.

Now, this strategy will help you to rank instant on the 2nd page of google which is somehow a better place on google.

Some of you might think why is the second place will be a better place for your website.

So, let me answer this question.

A fresh website can take a lot of time to rank on the first page of google. Especially if you are working according to white hat guidelines.

So, if you are ranking on the 2nd page of google within a week, it is not a bad thing at all. 

But it is a perfect sign that you can rank your keywords on the first page as soon as possible.

Also, when your website will rank on the 2nd page of google, chances are you might be getting some sort of organic web traffic.

Like, in my case, I was able to grab a little number of organic web traffic by just ranking on the 2nd page of google.

So, in simple words, ranking on the second page of google, is not a bad thing at all.

Take it as a positive signal that you are making a way forward for your success soon.

Now before I begin to show you some evidence of my success, I would like you to subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Because I am making this type of videos just to educate you guys, I think I deserve your subscription.

It won't take you less than 5 seconds to hit that big red button.

Please smash the subscribe button right away and click the bell icon also so you will get a notification whenever I will upload a new video on my channel.

Now you are looking at the keyword position tracking tab of the google spreadsheet that I have already created to track the position of the keywords I am working on.

If you focus on the address bar of this sheet, you will be able to see the message that "I have removed this google spreadsheet link because of the privacy."

So this is the blog keywords tab and then you can see the column for the keywords.

After that monthly search volume section,

After that the blog page related to a particular keyword,

And after that today's date because I will place the current ranking of keywords in this column.

And finally, these other dates are related to previous weeks and in these columns, I have already placed the ranking of the keywords. 

Now if I scroll down this page a little bit, we can see some keywords are already highlighted with green color.

Okay, so this keyword "how long does pre workout take to kick in" is having a search volume of between 1k-10k and is ranking for this blog.

Let me open this blog so you can see the blog yourself.

Read More:- Profile Creation Sites List High PR, Top DA, Free PDF 2021

Okay so after the opening of this blog, you can see the title which is very similar to this keyword.

Now if I see the last column in which number 13 is written and if I scroll up this sheet a little more, then you can see that the keyword was ranking on 13th position on 27th may.

If we see the blog, we can find the publish date for this blog post.

Here we can see the publish date of this blog which is 21 may. And that's mean my blog ranked on 13th position just after a week.

You can see the keyword position and the date on which it was ranked.

And the search volume is between 1k to 10k which is a huge number.

Now lets see the next keyword which also has 1k to 10k search volume and it is ranking the same blog post as the first keyword.

This keyword was ranking on 16th position on 27th may.

If we see the third keyword we can see it has lower search volume but it was also ranking on the 16th position on the google search results.

So basically after publishing the blog, keywords from 1k to 10k were ranking on the 2nd page of google.

And these 3 keywords are ranking for a same blog post which means I can land a huge amount of traffic from this blog only if it began to rank on the first page of google.

You can see again the keyword position date and blog publishing date for verification.

Now, I will place the keyword's current position on this sheet to verify the fact that these blogs are still ranking on the second page.

Because this website is made for the USA audience, we will open google.com and after that we will select the USA location and set the search results to the 100 so that we can see the actual ranking of the keywords.

So now, let's see the process without my commentary.

So now, I have placed the current keyword position as on the 24th June 2021 and you can see that most of the keywords are still ranking on the 2nd page of the google.

Only 1 or 2 keywords are not ranking within the 100 search results but most of the keywords are ranking between the 11th and 20th position on the second page of the google.

If you see one by one these all keywords, you can see their search volume and their current keyword position on search engine result page.

And I have placed this keyword on the column assigned to 24th June.

Let's see today date on google to verify the fact.

So as you can see here, the today date is 24th June 2021.

And I have proved a little part of my this video. But still, I have to prove one more thing and that will be the search volume of the keywords that I have green highlighted so that you can trust my words.

One more thing, if you think this video is becoming a useful video for you, please hit the like button now and ask your doubts in comments.

Okay guys, now I have opened the google keyword planner tool and in this tool, we can see the average monthly search for a particular keyword or the average monthly searches for a batch of multiple keywords.

I have already selected the location which is united states. And I will paste only those keywords in this tool which are having larger search volume in my sheet.

So, without any wait let's see the full process now.

So you can see the average monthly search volume of the keywords that I provided to this tool.

So, the keywords are havinh higher search volume between 1oo to 1k and between 1k to 10k which are great numbers.

Hence this is also proven that I have ranked this keyword within a week after publishing the blogs on the website.

Read More:- How to Increase Website Domain Authority (DA) in Just 7 Days 🚀🚀🚀

Now, there is one more thing, that I want to ask all of you guys.

Would you like to know the secret of this strategy?

If yes, I would be happy to teach you the same method I used to rank on the second page on google within a week.

But I want to see how much you love this video.

And if you really liked this video, please like this video, share with your friends and colleagues and comment down what you liked or not.

Also, comment down "yes, I want to learn the secret" so I can know you are interested in watching the next part related to this video.

One more thing guys, I am ending this video right now and looking to get positive response and comments from you and only after that I will make next part of this video.

Before I end, I request you to subscribe my channel and like the video. 

Till then bye-bye.

Post a Comment

0 Comments