Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

How to Increase Website Domain Authority (DA) in Just 7 Days 🚀🚀🚀

Hello friends.

My name is Rohit Kumar.

This is my new YouTube channel and I have created this channel for SEO purposes only.

On this channel, I am going to do many SEO-related experiments and all of these experiments will be fully tutorial videos, and trust me by watching these videos, you will be able to learn SEO step by step yourself.

One more thing, I request to all of you that you must subscribe to my channel. Because this will be the first channel in which I will tell you small to big tricks and tips about SEO in detail. And it takes a lot of hard work and time to create videos like this so please please please subscribe to my channel.

Okay so the topic for today is the most asked question on google and that is "how to increase DA of the website".

So, I hope everyone knows what the DA is. DA stands for domain authority right.

So, I am not going to explain to you what is DA. You can better read google and Moz articles for this.

What I am gonna teach you is how to increase the DA and pa of the website.

Many SEO freshers and trainees asked this particular question to their mentors and teachers about how to increase my site DA.

Read More:- 5 Best SEO (Extensions and Websites) That Makes SEO Work Easier and Faster

They ask these types of questions on google by writing like 

  • How to increase domain authority fast.
  • The fastest way to improve the domain authority.
  • How to boost domain authority.

And what actually they got on the search result is a big list of articles with so many tips to increase the DA and PA of the website.

But trust me, in this digital era you need to watch videos rather than reading because the human mind can remember videos longer than articles so it is better to watch the video and remember the things.

Now without wasting time anymore let me conduct an experiment and I am gonna take 7 days a week to increase and boost the da of one of my websites.

The domain extension is dot com and it is just 5 months old so let's see how I am gonna make this possible.

Can I beat the rules to increase the DA of my website?

Let's watch.

First of all, I want all of you to check out my website domain authority.

Let's use a free DA and pa checker tool and this tool will show how much DA is my website is having right now.

Okay, my domain is having a DA of 7 and a pa of 10.

So the date is today is first June twenty twenty-one.

Okay, now before I start the work, I will open my google sheet in which I will place backlinks. Also, I will open 10 minutes mail and strong password generator website.

Because I want to create backlinks on high DA and pa referring domains, I will use temporary email accounts to register on the website and confirm the email verification.

You can check out the temporary email website and strong password generator website link in the description.

Okay, so now as you can see I have already chosen an email address and password for the backlinks. I have already found some websites to make backlinks.

One more thing

Few things you need to keep in mind is that

You have to make Dofollow backlinks as many as possible.

You have to change your email address every time you make a backlink.

Make sure the website on which you are going to create a backlink is having a high domain authority.

You need to make at least fifty to sixty backlinks a day.

And all these things, that I am mentioning are what I am gonna follow in this experiment.

Now let's see how fast I can boost the domain authority of my website.

Okay, guys so as all of you have already seen that I have created three backlinks just a few minutes back and now I have to create fifty to sixty backlinks per day for 7 days. So for that reason, I am moving fast forward in this video direct to the 7th day. Okay, so let's watch what happened next when I created the high DA pa backlinks for 7 days. Was I able to increase the domain authority of my website or not. Let's see.

Okay, guys, so I have created backlinks for 7 days and now it's time to see whether I passed this experiment or I failed.

But first, let me show you how many backlinks I have created

So as you can see in the last 7 days I created almost 323 high DA pa backlinks and now it's time to see the result.

Now let's find the free DA pa checker tool and let's check if somehow the domain authority of my domain yohindiblog.com has increased or not.

So as you can see the domain authority of my blog yohindiblog.com has been increased by the 4 numbers. Last time the DA was 7 but now it is 11. Which is a good improvement.

Also, this is proven that if we make do-follow backlinks on regular basis, we can increase DA fast.

Now let's check the DA history checker tool to see this tool's accuracy.

As you can see here that in may month DA was 7 and in June month it became 11 which is 100% accurate.

Read More:- Profile Creation Sites List High PR, Top DA, Free PDF 2021

We can also check the graph to verify the domain authority of the website. As you can see here in a may month, the domain authority was 7 but in June it increased to 11.

And that's means I won this SEO experiment and I have proved that how you can increase the domain authority of your website with my discovered way within a week.

Guys, you can check out my blog's domain authority on any DA pa checker tool and you will find the same result.

Also, to improve the DA of your website, you will have to follow this way in the exact manner I did.

You can take a notepad and list down all the things I did in order to increase the domain authority.

So remember. 

First, you have to make only do-follow backlinks. No matter they are forum profile links, or comment backlinks, or guest post backlinks, or any type of backlinks. They must be do-follow backlinks. Got it. I hope you do.

The second thing is most important. You have to make backlinks on those websites which are having higher DA and pa against your domain. Okay.

And the third thing, make sure to get your backlinks indexed as fast as possible.

If you can complete all these three points in the correct manner, your website's domain authority will likely improve every day.

One more thing guys, many of you may think that this may be a black hat technique so that's why I was able to improve the DA but trust me guys this is not a black hat technique at all.

This is a pure white hat technique it will not harm your website reputation at all.

Read More:- I Ranked (100 - 1k) and (1k -10k) Volume Keywords on Google Within a Week

Now, coming to the last point, if you liked this video and learn something with this technique and found it useful, hit the like button and subscribe to my channel.

I will make more SEO experimental videos just to educate you guys. I have so many ideas and techniques that I want to show you and teach you guys so please please support my channel and smash that red subscribe button.

Please do it guys and if you have any questions, you can ask me in the comments below.

Okay, time to go now and I will meet you in the next videos with some interesting topics. Till then bye-bye.

Post a Comment

0 Comments